Technical Support for Printers
Call Toll Free 888-608-8688 for your Printer or Scanners related issues.
Is your Printer/Scanner/Fax machine causing you problems? Are you frustrated that your printer is not printing? You can’t connect to your wireless printer? Your scanner won’t upload images to your computer? Well, you have come to the right place! We at Tech Ginee , can fix almost any issue you are having with your Printer. We are competent, qualified, and careful professionals who will treat you–and your Printer–right! Straight talk and fair pricing–that’s what you get when you do business with Tech Ginee . We find out what’s wrong with your Printer and tell you whether or not it is worth fixing – in plain English! Some of the issues we fix, but not limited to, are installing necessary software updates, solving network printer errors, connecting your wireless printer to your computer/network, and fixing printer driver issues. For any issue you have with your printer/scanner/fax machine, we will diagnose the problem and present you a solution that will be at a price that is more than fair. Most issues with your printer/scanner can be diagnosed and fixed over the internet. In those rare occasions that we cannot fix it over the internet; you can send it to us through the mail or if you are in the area please visit us at our store located at Centre Hall, Pennsylvania (10 minutes from State College, PA).
OurPromise: If we cant fix your problem, we will not charge you.
Call our toll free 888-608-8688 now and see the difference yourself! Have a look at the variety of issues Tech Ginee offers:
- Tech Support, General Printer Troubleshooting.
- Installation of Printer Drivers.
- We offer you the Latest Drivers Update.
- Installing the Latest Printer Drivers Updates.
- Printer Software Optimization for improved performance.
- Troubleshooting Spooler Problems and other Error Messages.
- Network Printer Connection to OS, Test Print Confirmation.
- Properly setting up your wireless printer.
- Printer not printing in color or black & white.
- Step-by-Step instructions on physically installing printer cartridges or removing paper jams.